Warranty Terms & Conditions
Warranty terms for Mobile Phone spare Parts, Mobile Accessories & Mobile Repair Tools
- Warranty coverage for all products is mentioned on the product details page in the warranty section. If the product has applicable warranty, then the duration is also mentioned below the coverage details.
- If the product has warranty applicable, then the warranty period starts from the delivery date and time of the first shipment of that product or 5 days from the date and time of the first shipment of that product, whichever is earlier.
- Warranty does not cover any damages or losses caused by postal or shipping services (courier company). We recommend you carefully to check the package contents according to packing list in front of postal service or shipping company representative. Also please do not accept the shipment if they are physically damaged or have been opened before delivery.
- All defective items being returned must be packed as if they were new and working. Failure to do so may invalidate the warranty. We are not responsible for goods that are damaged during shipment or misused/abused by the customer/carrier.
- If ANY warranty seal is broken or has been tampered with, the product will no longer have any warranty, and we will no longer be liable for the repair or replacement of your product.
- The purchased product might contain more than 1 warranty seal. In this case each and every warranty seal must be intact, should not be broken or tampered with. If any of the seal is found broken or tampered with, then the product will no longer have any warranty.
- Before you buy any items, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your requirements and your handset. We will not take any responsibility and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your requirements or your mobile phone.
- In-Screen Fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor or any other in-built sensors does not works on the compatible combo display folders.
- Battery capacity (mAh) varies from supplier to supplier and will be different than the one which comes with the handset.
- Flex, PCB and modules does not comes with the components installed.
- Full Housings or body does not include middle and side keys.
- Purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs on all products returned to us for warranty repairs. Please allow up to "10" business days for our technician team to check out your returned items.
- Product sent to us for any replacement, repair or any other purpose should be collected back within 2 months of arrival. After that we will be forced to destroy the product and consider the case closed. We levy no storage charges.
- The images shown in product details can be different from the actual product.
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before sending the goods back for replacement:
- The protective film and warranty seals on LCD & touchscreen should be intact, before taking off protective film & seals please check if the LCD or touchscreen is working.
- The protective film or warranty seal should not have any reposition traces.
- The part should not be physically damaged.
- No any modifications or adjustments to the device or misuse of the item.
- The warranty doesn't cover careless usage of the item (ingress of alien objects and liquids on spare parts or in devices, electrostatic discharges, misuse of voltage and other external factors).
- Before sending items for warranty service, please contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out all the details concerning your issue.