Got broken display in your Samsung Galaxy J7? Buy the complete LCD with Touch Screen for Samsung Galaxy J7 - Black and replace the broken, cracked or scratched screen in your handset. 100% Perfect fit with high manufacturing quality. With least technical know how required, it is easiest to replace display for your handset.
The replacement combo lcd with touch for Samsung Galaxy J7 comes with manufacturing defect warranty and the shipping is done in secured packing to make sure you get the product in perfect shape.
- Easiest part type available for Samsung Galaxy J7 to replace in your handset with least technical knowledge required.
- High quality product with 100% perfect fit.
- Complete display combo with LCD screen and digitizer touch screen.
- Tested before shipping (QC done).
- Brand new product with manufacturing defect warranty.
|IN THE BOX|
|Sales Package||1 Piece of LCD Touch Folder for Samsung Galaxy J7 (Black)|
|Type||Brand New (compatible, non original)|
|Compatible Model||Samsung Galaxy J7|
|Availability||Available to order|
|Fulfillment Ratio||Click here|
- Please identify your part before placing order. Make sure you are ordering the correct part for your handset.
- Replacing lcd with touch screen for Samsung Galaxy J7 is a technical task. Please make sure you are capable of replacing this part before you buy it.
|Covered in Warranty||Yes, Replacement Only. No Returns|
|Warranty Summary||10 Days Testing Replacement Warranty|
|Warranty Service Type||Send to seller by courier|
|Warranty T&C||Click here|
|Country of Origin||China|
Delivery Time of the product:
The delivery time of the product depends on the availability of the product & the shipping method selected at the time of checkout. In most cases, when an order is received it is sent to our ordering department & is completed within the time shown while making the order.
For any further clarifications, please contact us here or call us on 09599197756Go Back to Product Details
Average Rating based on 19 ratings
Write a review
19/04/2018, 06:41 PM
08/01/2017, 06:50 PM