Got broken Touchscreen display digitizer in your Vivo Y53? Buy Touch Screen for Vivo Y53 - Gold and replace the broken, cracked or scratched screen in your handset. 100% Perfect fit with high manufacturing quality. The replacement touch screen display for Vivo Y53 comes with manufacturing defect warranty and the shipping is done in secured packing to make sure you get the product in perfect shape.
- High quality product with 100% perfect fit.
- Complete with digitizer touch screen & front glass plate.
- Tested before shipping (QC done).
- Brand new product with manufacturing defect warranty.
|IN THE BOX|
|Sales Package||1 Piece of Touch Digitizer for Vivo Y53 (Gold)|
|Type||Brand New (compatible, non original)|
|Compatible Model||Vivo Y53|
|Availability||Available to order|
|Fulfillment Ratio||Click here|
- Please identify your part before placing order. Make sure you are ordering the correct part for your handset.
- Replacing touch screen digitizer for Vivo Y53 is a technical task. Please make sure you are capable of replacing this part before you buy it.
- This part is used to repair faulty upper touch screen digitizer only. Means you can use this part if you can see the entire display clearly & only the upper touch glass is cracked / broken / damaged / not working.
|Covered in Warranty||Yes, Replacement Only. No Returns|
|Warranty Summary||10 Days Testing Replacement Warranty|
|Warranty Service Type||Send to seller by courier|
|Warranty T&C||Click here|
|Country of Origin||China|
Delivery Time of the product:
The delivery time of the product depends on the availability of the product & the shipping method selected at the time of checkout. In most cases, when an order is received it is sent to our ordering department & is completed within the time shown while making the order.
For any further clarifications, please contact us here or call us on 09599197756Go Back to Product Details
Average Rating based on 13 ratings
100.00 % recommend
based on 7 recommendation
Would you recommend this item ?
Write a review
15/06/2019, 01:12 PM
20/10/2019, 08:43 AM